Andrey Aleksandrovich Karpushin
Candidate of Medical Sciences
- I come from a family of physicians. My father and mother worked as orthopaedic traumatologists. Three of the four children in the family became doctors. The family has more than 20 doctors
- I graduated from the school with a gold medal.
- In 1965, I graduated from the Medical Institute and subsequently worked as the Chief physician at the North Area Hospital of the Varnavinskiy District of the Gorkiy Region.
- I defended my master’s thesis at the Central Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics in Moscow in 1970.
- In 1981, I started my work of treatment of scoliosis under the guidance of Prof. L.L. Rodnyanskiy (Krasnoyarsk) and Prof. Ya.L. Tsivyan (Novosibirsk).
- So far, I have published 52 scientific papers.
- I am married and have four children